Talking about Tally.ERP 9 Books, it is true that books are a great way of increasing your knowledge base. There is an old saying,
“Books are our best friends. – School Teacher
And it is indeed very true. I read books and will never stop reading them until my death. For me books are the views and opinions of different people put together in a whole different point of view.
I don’t read novels more, instead I read informational books that benefits my own persona.
As of now if you are on this page, it is clearly evident that you want to know more about Tally and want to read some books on Tally.
And therefore I have listed down two of the very well known books on Tally.ERP 9 below.
Also, the two books that are listed are available online for purchasing so anyone from India can easily buy it.
One of the Tally books is in Hindi as well as English and other one is in English only.
As of this date, the latest version of Tally is Tally.ERP 9 so I have listed down Tally.ERP 9 books so that you get the most of it.
Official Guide to Financial Accounting using Tally.ERP 9 with GST
This is a book you should buy if you want to learn Tally with latest GST Concepts including creating E-Way Bill in Tally.
This book also covers some more advanced concepts like:
- Accounting for Joing Venture
- Acconting for Consignment
- GST Composition Scheme
- Creating & exporting GST Returns in Tally
- Bank Reconciliation in Tally
- Memorandum Vouchers and Reversing Journals in Tally
- Preparation of Final Accountants in Tally
- Preparing Budgets in Tally
This book is good for anyone trying to learn Tally from Basics of Accountancy to GST.
Tally ERP 9 with GST in Hindi
This book has everything right from opening up tally to creating advanced transactions in Hindi. So, if you are looking to learn Tally in Hindi, this book is surely for you.
This book includes some of the following topics:
- Creating a company in tally to creating masters and vouchers in tally.
- This book includes 400 transactions which will help you practice everything in tally.
- You can learn to create transactions with GST from registered and unregistered dealers, export of goods and filing various GST returns in tally.
- This book also covers:
Tally Erp 9 (Power of Simplicity) – English
The book at first explains the basic concepts of accounting along with the examples and then it moves on to explaining Tally.ERP 9.
Therefore, this book is good for a person who doesn’t know what accounting is because you can learn the concepts before you start learning Tally.
Majority of the topics are covered in this book like
- Godowns, Stock Items,Ledgers, Payroll and so on.
- Suitable examples are given for each and every topic for better understanding.
This book also explains the basics of Tally.NET which is explained by a very few books.
The book also contains a CD which has 25 video tutorials and explaining working in Tally.ERP 9.
Learn Tally.ERP 9 in 30 days (A handbook to teach you everything about Tally.ERP 9)
This is a handbook in Tally ERP 9 with GST.
A handbook is for people who want to quick learn tally and therefore you can learn tally within 30 days from this book.
This book teaches you everything about tally despite of it being a handbook and it has pretty good reviews on Amazon as well.
If you have any problems or suggestions about the books, please comment down below and I’ll be more than happy to help you out.